Saturday, October 31, 2015

Haunted Beauty Series Finale

      I'm sad to say this wonderful series, Haunted Beauty, has come to an end. I love this series as it's collectible Halloween dolls for adults, so it's not all pink and cute. Not that I have issues with the playline Halloween Barbie dolls, obviously! It's been refreshing to have a sophisticated Halloween doll every year and now it's over. 
     But, if the series has to end, at least it ended on a high note! The Haunted Beauty Zombie Bride doll is GORGEOUS! I didn't have the pleasure of opening her myself as my husband did it for me, so I don't have any pictures of her still in the box. 

     
Close up 
Vintage looking

Haunted Beauty Zombie Bride
     And so ends another great series! I hope you love these dolls as much as I do! Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment