Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween Barbie 2015

     I finally finished this year's collection! I couldn't find the "grocery store" version of Barbie, so I had to order her from Amazon. Thank goodness for all of those giftcards I've stocked up as she was free! SCORE!
     I bought all of the Target dolls at the same time as I didn't want to take any chances on not getting them all. This has happened before and I didn't want it to happen again. The Halloween Magic Barbie is dressed in a cute orange dress with a black cat theme. She even has on a kitty ear headband! She also has small orange streaks in her hair.
Halloween Magic Barbie

     The Halloween Chelsea dolls are cute as well, but have painted on tops, which some people see as a negative thing, but since I don't redress these dolls, this doesn't affect me. I just wish they would give the dolls individual names as they had done previously.
Halloween Chelsea

     The Moonlight Halloween Barbie is very similar to the Halloween Magic Barbie except she's wearing a purple dress with a black cat theme and has purple streaks in her hair. Still, she is very cute and I'm happy to have her!
Moonlight Halloween Barbie
     So, once again, my collection of Halloween Barbies is complete...until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment